Albrecht Engineering is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to provide onsite support for a utility-engineering client in Baltimore, MD.
- Play a key role in requirements elicitation meetings and work sessions with business sponsors, users, project manager and other stakeholders.
- Critically understand clients’ operations and systems.
- Assist in the development of business process models.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Work with technical staff to translate business requirements into data schemas and workflows.
- Determine potential solutions and test them for both technical and business compatibility.
- Utilize knowledge of business processes and tools to make recommendations to business and other impacted parties regarding solution options.
- Support technical teams by providing clarification of requirements during Implementation and Testing.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Interact extensively with external and internal clients.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with Utility Engineering, Water/Wastewater or Construction Management desired.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Must be able to summarize findings in clear concise language suitable for multiple audiences.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of the organization with tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates an ability to consult with stakeholders.
- Applies knowledge of group facilitation and consultation.
- Must be outgoing and comfortable working with a large group of customer contacts.
- Must be a self-starter and take responsibility for completing assignments on time.
- Knowledge of and experience with Esri ArcGIS software a plus.