Provided construction management and inspection services for the construction of two finished underground water tanks located in Druid Hill Park. Tank #1 Capacity 15.98 MG, Tank #2 Capacity 30.21 MG, each will be just over 20 feet tall and hold 52 million gallons of water combined. The 500-foot wide tank will be the largest of its kind in the world, project budget is $140M .
• Observed, documented and monitored progress of the work for compliance with the contract documents.
• Kept the Project Manager informed of progress of work and promptly reported to the Project Manager the following: observed defects, deficiencies, and matters not in compliance with the contract documents.
• Monitored and inspected concrete pours for the floor for the first and second tanks, pours and placement of the tank walls, and a pour to build the tank roof.
• Inspected the post tensioning and placement of shotcrete.
• Tracked project records utilizing CM14