Albrecht Engineering, located in the Canton section of Baltimore City, is looking for a building Structures Department Head to lead our team of 6 Structural Engineers. Albrecht Engineering is multi-disciplined firm that is growing and looking to expand its’ structures group. Our projects include design of schools, industrial facilities, commercial buildings, libraries, historic restoration and water/wastewater treatment plants. The right candidate will be looking to take their career to the next level and has the vision and ambition to lead and grow this department. The right candidate will have the ability to multitask and manage work on multiple projects and deadlines. Strong communication, organization, motivation and leadership skills to effectively bring projects in on time and under budget. This is an amazing opportunity for professional growth and excellent compensation.
- Manage and supervise all aspects of Structures team
- Monitor budgets and deadlines
- Conduct weekly meetings
- Effectively communicate company goals and procedures
- Work closely with clients and contractors
- Attend client-company meetings to act as primary structural design interface
- Attend networking events as needed
- Professional Engineer with a minimum of 10 years structural experience
- Project management experience – 6 years
- Ability to think critically and identify potential issues before they arise
Albrecht Engineering offers a complete benefits package including 401K and profit sharing and competitive salary.