Job Title: PUBLIC WORKS INSPECTOR I
Location: Baltimore, MD
Albrecht Engineering is seeking a full time Public Works Inspector I to work on a variety of projects to insure that contractors comply with specifications, standards and codes for public construction projects by performing on-site inspections.
- Inspects the work of contractors on highway, street, bridge, water, and waste water systems facilities to ensure compliance with specifications, standards and codes
- Completes reports on number of employees on job site, amount of work performed, materials used, weather conditions, accidents on work site and equipment used
- Performs field tests on materials used such as slump test, air content and dye test, and record results
- May inspect excavation and fill operations, placement of forms for concrete, concrete mixing and pouring and asphalt paving
- Maintains a daily inspection log
- Knowledge of construction methods and procedures
- Knowledge of concrete mixing
- Knowledge of City construction codes and specifications
- Ability to inspect construction projects to ensure compliance with construction specifications, standards and codes
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High School graduate
- Valid Maryland Class C driver’s license
We’re always looking for good people. Please send your resume and application to email@example.com.