This project consists of the renovation of the Eastern Pumping Station Complex located in Baltimore, Maryland. The complex is a total of 40,530 square feet and consists office (5) sub-building structures. The original complex was constructed starting in the 1890 though the early 1900’s and serviced the city with drinking water for various reservoirs. The structural renovation included repair and replacement of the existing roof structures, repairs to the existing concrete structures, replacement of stairs, new elevators, selective demolition, and new openings in masonry walls.
Construction administration service include review of shop drawings and response to contractor’s RFI’s.