Albrecht GIS Projects:
Our GIS clients include the Maryland State Highway Administration, Prince George’s County, Howard County, and the City of Baltimore. Recent projects are listed below by client.
Maryland State Highway Administration
- Enterprise GIS (eGIS) Support and Enhancements
- Chesapeake Bay Restoration Viewer
- Mobility and Economy Dashboard
- Enterprise GIS (eGIS) Administration Module Enhancements
- Onsite Applications Development Project Management Support
Prince George’s County, MD
- Pavement Assessment and Management System (PAMS)
Howard County, MD
- Data Editing Services
- Baltimore City Recreation and Parks Facilities Analysis
Maryland Department of the Environment
- Environmental Permit Tracking System Modernization
Albrecht Engineering works diligently to ensure an economical product is delivered upon completion with top quality standards. We have with worked with a diversified set of materials including structural steel, reinforced, post-tensioned and prestressed concrete, timber, masonry, fiberglass, and aluminum. Albrecht Engineering has experience with the design of multi-story buildings, water and wastewater treatment plants, support of heavy mechanical equipment, and custom residential homes. Albrecht Engineering’s structural engineering staff can develop an innovative and cost-effective solution for your next project.